Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Big Move!

Where do I begin? Let's see, well I officially have 1day before I start my adventure of a lifetime! I will be heading out to San Jose, California on Thanksgiving afternoon.
My starting point will be from McAllen, Texas in hopes to arrive by Saturday late afternoon. I call this an adventure cause that's exactly what it is. I'm leaving the comforts of my life in San Antonio and family in McAllen to experience life in California.
I've moved all my belongings into a 10x10 storage and am traveling with my clothes and some few essential items. Even though I say "few items" my trunk is PACKED to the max and some items are spilling over into my backseat!
I will be traveling with my DAD and probably doing a majority of the driving (he tends to adhere to the speed limit way TOO Much!)
I hope to chronicle my travels to have my family and friends keep up with my journey.
Speaking of Friends, here are some of my friends at a farwell lunch and a couple of dinners...
these are my Co-workers that I'm going to miss SOO much...
The Girls that will soon be expanding with two more editions to the group...

and finally Diana and Corina...they were my first co-workers when I joined the CO. who are now dear friends!

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!


Till next time,
Vanessa

1 comment:

Angela said...

Vanessa,
I'm going to miss you soooo much! But, I am proud of you for starting a blog. I wish you the best in keeping up with blogging, bcs it is ALOT of work! I don't need to wish you the best in cali, bcs I already know you will do WONDERFULLY!!!!
Luv U Boop,
Angela